Menu Close

Certification Card Replacement

If you need to replace your certification card we can help! Divers certified since 2008 can retrieve a digital certification card through their mySSI/ODIN account. If you desire a plastic certification card, you can contact Professional Diving Resources to provide this service.

Divers certified before 2008 must contact SSI directly to verify and receive a Replacement Card.  We have attached a form with directions on how divers can complete this process.