Professional Diving Resources is a proud supplier of Kirby Morgan Dive Products
YOUR GEAR IS YOUR LIVING , TRUST IT TO THE BEST!
We currently are capable of doing full rebuilds and inspections on all Kirby Morgan Dive Helmets and Full Face Masks.
We have an in house drysuit repair department with fast turn around on all drysuit repairs at a fair price!
We are a total Superlite Service Center with Full Fiberglass Repairs and the ability to fix damaged Port Retainer Inserts.
UPGRADING YOUR GEAR ?
Do you have a used Superlite Helmet or Band Mask you would like to sell?
Let us know as we have ways of helping you sell your used commercial equipment. Send us a digital photo, asking price, helmet specifications and any other add-ons, and then let us do the rest. Don’t forget to get on our e-mail list to keep you in the loop of special and industry updates.
KIRBY MORGAN SUPERLITE HELMET/BAND MASK INSPECTION SERVICES AND PARTS
- 510-008 O-Ring, Nose Block
- 510-211 O-Ring
- 510-012 O-Ring
- 510-260 O-Ring, View Port
- 510-490 O-Ring
- 510-550 Oral Nasal Valve
- 510-561 Main Exhaust
- 520-030 O-Ring, Teflon
- 525-311 Side Block Rebuild Kit
- 525-309 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Professional Diving Resources can handle minor fiber glass repairs and gel coating of dive helmets. During inspections all areas of the helmet are surveyed for cracks and scratches that may compromise the integrity of the helmet. If necessary these damaged areas repaired in house before returning to the customer. We are an authorized repair center and have been trained by “Dive Lab”.
- Freight is not included in inspection price.
- All helmet inspections come with original inspection paperwork signed by authorized service technicians.
- Copies of inspections are kept on file at PDR.
- Normal inspection service will take 5 to 7 business days or less.
- Upon completion of service, full payment will be required before helmet can be returned.
- We use FedEx ground and FedEx express shipping services.
- P.O. Box address cannot be used unless U.S Postal service is used for return freight.
- Rush service available for an additional charge. Rush service is 48 hour turn around time.*
Additional parts may need to be replaced on helmets during inspection. Professional Diving Resources will call with estimate of parts and prices prior to service. All repairs completed are done using only Genuine Kirby Morgan parts.
Prices may change and we will do our best to keep you up to date, but may change with no notice.
* Some rush service may be longer than 48 hours due to special order of parts.
WE CARRY AND SUPPORT MANY PRODUCT LINES
PDR is also an authorized dealer for the following companies, call or e-mail us for a price quote and description.
- Viking Drysuits
- Ocean Technology Systems (OTS)
- Gates Drysuits
- Mustang Survival Suits
- Underwater Kinetics
- X-Cel Wetsuits
- Aquatic Optics
- Night Rider Lighting
- Olympus Cameras
- Lights in Motion cameras
- Amphibico Housings
- Carter Lift Bags
- Sub Sal Lift Bags
- and many, many others.